Career Goals and My Pursuit of the Merage MBA Program

My name is Najla AlSugair from Saudi Arabia.  After claiming a Bachelor of Arts in Translation from the King Saud University of Riyadh, my goals rest in getting a Bachelors degree in Finance, which has always been my dream for many years now.  I worked on my language as a Management Trainee at a general contracting company for six months yet it has always been my dream to finish a masteral degree and finish bachelor of Finance.  My short-term goal, though, rests on my being able to enter The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine, which offers four dynamic MBA programs.  I am more interested in the Masters degree of the Business Administration because it encourages higher level of knowledge in one of the best courses of one of the best schools in the state.  Taking the course would give me a higher level of knowledge and leadership skills that are very important when it comes to business.  This profession appears to be the key to my long-term dream.

I became a Management Trainee of name of company for six months, and worked as an English teacher and coordinator at one of the more renowned childrens center here in specific state, which taught me to identify problems, and made me realize that nothing really ever goes by the mere lines of a book.  Experiences are the greatest teacher and for that I am thankful that I have enough experiences for the past no. of years years, which has heightened by skills when it comes to problem solving, and gave me the type of exposure needed in broadening my mind.  The most diverse and difficult problems taught me to exercise a deeper way of thinking, which is deeply needed for us to understand people all the more.  Finishing a Masters degree at The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine would, all the more, improve my skills in identifying and solving problems, and give my the type of exposure significant to broadening my mind.

I am pursuing an MBA degree because of six vital reasons.  First, Business Administration has always been my dream goal these past years.  Second, it remains essential in running and managing my own business someday.  Third, the course requires personal characteristics that I beneficially bear.  Fourth, it requires experiences that I have undergone as of now.  Fifth, it has the facility of improving and widening my state of mind, as it requires skills and abilities that reflect a deeper mindset while facing diverse and difficult problems in business.  Sixth and final, pursuing an MBA degree would facilitate me with the proper knowledge and skills required so that I can go back to Saudi Arabia and join the professional workforce in the market.  For these six reasons I wish to finish an MBA degree at The Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine.

The Merage MBA shall help me in accomplishing my goals because they deliver a thematic approach to business education, with sustained growth in strategic innovation.  It is indicated that graduates of this school carry the outstanding ability of helping their organization grow through strategic innovation supported by analytical decision-making, information technology and collaborative execution (The Paul Merage School of Business, n.d., p.1).  They also have a highly-personalized learning environment (The Paul Merage School of Business, n.d., p.1), with in-class and on-site experiences on real-world business issues, which give students the proper learning environment set to genuine state of the environment.  There are also a number of conferences and colloquia that give them the opportunity to learn and enhance their skills and their knowledge when it comes to business.  Merage School remains to be relatively young (The Paul Merage School of Business, n.d., p.1), but very competent and proficient.

0 comments:

Post a Comment