Attention Gina LaMotte

Dear Ms. La Motte,

Please accept the attached resume for the Volunteer Management Intern position with UpLift Austin. I have reviewed the job description online as well as previewed the organizations website and believe that my experience working with non-profit agencies as well as my organizational skills and creativity would greatly benefit the overall mission and purpose of UpLift Austin.

Through my career in high school I served as the secretary for Habitat for Humanity and president of Operation Smile. It was a privilege to encourage fellow students to get out and get involved in programs to better the community. I am passionate about serving with non-profit organizations and am excited at the opportunity for service through a youth centered organization such as UpLift Austin.

I speak fluent Spanish and English and possess a variety of organizational and communication skills needed to work with the volunteers within UpLift Austin. Volunteers are a vital part of the non-profit community and I am ready and able to provide UpLift Austins volunteers with the services, recognition, and encouragement they need to keep our youth motivated to learn and create a better community

Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my resume and experience. You will not find a more eager and ready to serve candidate for your internship position. I look forward to meeting you face-to-face as I am confident that I am the one to provide the volunteer services you are looking for.

Respectfully yours,

Andrea Victoria Atala

Objective
I am seeking a position within the non-profit community where my organizational and communication skills will enhance services to promote community enrichment programs.

Accomplishments  Skills Profile

Fluent in Spanish and English
Experienced in non-profit settings
Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and office skills

Work Experience

2004  2008  President of Operation Smile
Served as president of the organization throughout my high school career providing assistance to medical teams from the parent Operation Smile organization operating within Honduras

2004  2008  Secretary for Habitat for Humanity
Served as secretary of the local chapter throughout my high school career providing assistance for student volunteers as well as working hands on with community habitat projects

Education

2008 - Present  University of Texas at Austin

 Pursuing a Major in Management and a Minor in Marketing

1993  2008  American School of Tegucigalpa

Received a high school diploma
College preparatory international school in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Elite school featuring  a superior standard of academic excellence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment