CAREER GOALS (MY PREPARATION)

Our future careers depends on what we are pursuing today. However, some people, after dedicating years mastering for a particular course eventually shift in professions which are afar to what they studied. This may be considered as a problem to others specially to those who realized in the latter part of their schooling that the career they are taking is not what they want. Though some are just in the pressure of their parents, family and relatives or of their frends. However, to those, this is an advantages. Even they are not into that track, that and they will never pursue the career thay have, at least they earned additional understanding and knowledge about others path. Nevertheless, in answer to this problem, one must prepare before entering whatever track is available. The help of those institution is necessary in the proper preparation.

Questions such as How can you see your self 10 years from now and What do you want to become when you grow older are some of those enquiries that are easy to answer but hard to fullfil. Many people are dreaming to be known professionals, however afterwards do not pursue what they aspire for.

Actually, I am one of those who are not yet confident on what major to pursue. I am still considering things before I strive for the major I really want. This is not for the reason that I still do not know what my interests and my strengths are or for all one knows, there are lots of hindrance in my orbit that really delay my commitment. Nonetheless, I have bets to go after finishing my education.

Im engrosed to technological innovations and to financing career. Thats why Im contemplating Inforamtion System and Finance as my prospect majors.

Information System or IS careers deals with technological innovations. It is said to be a bridge with one on either side of business world and computer science. Quentessentially, IS incorporate teammate, data, course of action, hardware and software that are utilize to collect and break down information. These things in fact seize my attention. Owing to the fact that we are in a technological world, I discern that this major can be indemand and practical for these days.

On the other hand, finance major is also in my course of action. Im a naturally inquisitive, extrovert and uninhibited. My mathematical competence can also suite this career.

For the reason that Im motionless unresolved to what path Im going to take, Im in the stage of aiding ang abetting myself, resolving what major should I choose.

As to my preparations, Im making efforts to be aware of these tracks. For me to be able to decide, Im familiarizing those paths so I would where my abilities, skills and nature fit in. I also try to ask those people who are in these fields. Peoples sharing and opinion are important to my decision making.

For me, these simple preparation is important seeing that Im not yet decided to where path should I go. Devising stage is where Ill base my next step. Im just being practical in a way that my knowledge will be broaden through my searches about these areas.

My concocting for my prospects will not be obtained without the assistance of  others especially of institutions that I know can contribute a lot.

In attaining my career, UW can help me through giving me proper understanding and knowledge about the majors I want to take up. The tutoring and training that this institution will give could help me decide to which track will I excell. I know, personally that UW is credible to be trusted.

In spite of the fact that Im not yet resolved to this issue, one of the most important preparation I am doing is making my present education earnestly, because I believe that every step Im doing right now can or may affect my in time resolutions.

Whichever of the two will I take, whether Information System major or Financing major, I know that I will never regret to which of these I would choose.  

Though some careers are just in the pressure of their parents, family and relatives or of their frends.
However, to those, this is an advantages. Even they are not into that track, that and they will never pursue the career thay have, at least they earned additional understanding and knowledge about others path. Nevertheless, in answer to this problem, one must prepare before entering whatever track is available. The help of those institution is necessary in the proper preparation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment