Attraction towards this particular program has brought me to change my professor and my academic career. I was studying in  a different academic program but the education given under this program made me enthusiastic to know what is this program therefore I thought of shifting my studies and change my major subjects. This change had positive impacts on my academic progress. The reason for this particular change in my studies was regarding due to my interest developed for the subject and as well as the way of teaching in the university, therefore the change brought a positive impact leaving aside all the negative impacts. My interest towards the subject helped me out to solve all the hurdles which incur and move forward successfully ahead in my studies.

The way of teaching In University of Washington (UW) also impresses a person a lot. The teachers seem to treat the students as their trainees and teach them, which builds up a friendly atmosphere in between and this atmosphere helps in developing communication easily. This communication helps to deal and sought out all the problems easily and tactfully.

I am brave and I deal with lots of patience. I have confidence to solve problems and achieve my goal. The atmosphere differences do not matter to me and the people also. I can work and study with any person possessing any culture or any surrounding atmosphere shall not matter in the focus of my studying power.
Separation from my family and friends also does not affect my focus and attention therefore I am able to study abroad without any type of home sickness. Im very adventurous and independent so I do well traveling on my own. I was studying in my hometown where the university was far away. Previously my studies were affected by my traveling tour because the university in which I was taking lectures was in another city and therefore it took long hours to reach so I missed lectures often. The misuse of the time and due to late reach at the lectures I had to sit late and complete the missed work which then made me exhausted and then I had no time left for further research and studies so I opted for a better option in which I could get the quality of good education as well as good atmosphere. All the above facts helped me out to convert the negative impacts into positive for me within a time period I gained confidence and command upon my subject easily. I did not waste much time and there were no break ups in between my studies. I completely concentrated on my studies and tried my level best to cover up the entire missed portion as quickly I could so hat not much time of mine gets wasted and useless.

I am very responsible and highly confident about my self. If I am given responsibility and I give my complete hard work for the achievement of the task. I assure my authorities that I shall fulfill my tasks and responsibilities. I am a hard working human being. I love to study a lot and to research new theories and learn them. I love sharing my knowledge and learning new things. I do a lot of research work and these experiments are shared with my students or colleagues.

My imaginations are entirely unique and are very effective when implemented. I have been elected as head several times when I was a student in my school and college life. I have a lot of confidence on my self and I love to explore mysteries and explore them. I love to manage things in different ways. I like to boast up opportunities and like to implement them in many ways so that the best possibility can be used up finally.
The surrounding atmosphere of the university also attracted me and the teaching as well as learning atmosphere attracted me. A lot of research work could be done in this major and there fore I thought of switching my major so easily.

Career is a persons life. A person should build a suitable career for himself so that a person can explore it and reach to its peak easily as there is the interest factor which emerges and encourages a person to research and find more facts rewardingly. Every one has to choose a suitable career according to what he can do and then pursue his education accordingly to what he has chosen. But the case in my life was entirely different as I was pursuing my education when I started noticing an attraction towards different major and this interest developed to an  extent and therefore I decided to change my stream and start pursuing different education owing to make a different career where my interest brought me. I took up in Business finance major and decided to pursue my career in this major. Business Finance is such a field which requires varieties of ideas and I have a good and vast imagination. I want to do bachelors in this field from your university so that I can train and groom myself under good, trained and experienced professors and colleagues.

Business Finance is a vast field and there are many varieties of subjects and courses in this field which are offered to the students. Grooming of this department is done by making few changes in the managing team. There are many finance companies which take place this change for a positive result. This change may even boast the company and can mark a record too. I want to make my career as now completing business finance has become my motive of life. These qualities in me have persuaded my mind to focus on this area of my studies and therefore I decided to leave from the science department and switch to the business area as I have several ideas regarding of boasting the finance of the companies and other things which shall help me and he company as well to succeed and raise up to the mark.

I am totally prepared to enter in the field of business finance at this stage of my career and life. Besides I know that this study is not easy and it requires a lot of dedication and hard work. I am completely ready, focused, and dedicated towards my studies. I want to achieve my goal and accomplish my aim which is to work as a head of the financing team in a big multinational company. To fulfill my dream and aim I will work hard as I can and try my level best for its achievement. My interest led me to choose this particular major. Since childhood I was very fond of money and I loved to save money and use it when necessary. This habit created disease in me which led me towards this direction in my life. After completing my education in the business finance courses I shall pursue my career as finance advisor, and then I shall work hard to attain my position as a head in a big multinational company. I shall make my career in this field where I have interest and shall not opt for any such field where I like lack interest. University of Washington (UW) shall help me in all spheres to achieve my aim and motive. The university shall provide me with quality education and this will be under the guidance of qualified and experienced professors and other people. Their  experience and knowledge shall help me to cover up my missed work soon as I have given no break in between and in future also they shall guide me to what is correct and what not. The smooth atmosphere shall encourage a person to study tension freely.

All these factors shall help me make my career a success under a prestige university having qualified and extra ordinary professors and senior students. I shall even acquire guidance from the senior students and tackle out my problems. I hope for a positive and a quick reply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment