Right now, I believe it is the perfect time to pursue an MBA. I have finally decided to take the next step to reach my very ambitious career goals. With all the education and experience that I have so far, I am confident that I am now very much ready to take this next big step.

I have had a prolific career. I have been through a lot of challenges and I believe I surpassed each and every one of these challenges with flying colors. As a student before, I was always studious and even as I was working, I was learning through practice. I was always reading a lot of books about business to further enhance my knowledge especially since I believe that learning does not end at school. It is a continuous process. I also believe that it is best that I decide to get an MBA earlier because this will open me to better career opportunities and professional development.

This really is the perfect time for me as I have gained a broader perspective of business concepts with the years if experience working with businessmen. I am now flexible enough to understand the changing dynamics and culture of international business. I should wait to get older to get an MBA education since I am now at my prime of career and the only way to go up is to get an MBA. It may also become harder to adopt and adapt to new knowledge if I let this opportunity slip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment