Personal values paper

Kudler Fine Foods stores are situated in San Diego metropolitan area and were founded by Kathy Kudler. The stores are divided into different departments, which include fresh meat and seafood, fresh produce, dairy products etc. Kathy Kudler opened the enterprise as she was tired of moving long distances to search for ingredients to prepare meals (Kudler Fine Foods, 2009). Further in this paper I emphasized upon my own values and how they align with those of Kudler Fine Foods as well as how they can help me to improve my performance as a manager.

Good Interpersonal Skills
     I have good interpersonal skills that help me to freely interact with other people in the work place. This is in line with the value of open communication in the Kudler Fine Foods which advocates for the free movement of information for all people in the organization. This value will be of great use to me in maintaining a good working relationship with my junior and senior colleagues, because this will help in enhancing the culture of openness in the organization.

Good interpersonal relationship will help in customer retention in Kudler Fine Foods, which will enable the organization to increase its customer base, hence the scale of sales. Good international skills will also help me in solving conflicts that may arise between the employees in the organization, because through sharing information and opinions will help solve the problems easily.

Good organizational skills
     I possess good organizational skills for activities and events. This is a value that goes very well in line with the value of Kudler Fine Foods, which encourages an organized structure. This is a value that will help me to maximize the satisfaction of customers with the products of the organization. This is achieved through good logistical organization of activities in the organization, where all the planned activities run smoothly without any hitch. This value will help me in making all my duties a success in the organization, hence, increasing the productivity of the organization.
Through the organizational skills I will be able to provide the customers of Kudler Fine Foods with exemplary services by means of provision of the right commodity at the right time in the best manner possible. This will increase the customer satisfaction which will result in customer retention.

Leadership
       I have good leadership skills which enable me to inspire and motivate the employees. This is in line with the values of Kudler Fine Foods concerning good management.

The skill of leadership can be of great use in providing motivation to employees at Kudler Fine Foods by means of building up trust with their leaders and having confidence in the decision made by their leaders. This skill will enable me to inspire employees so that they can work hard towards achieving the organization objectives. When employees are motivated they increase their productivity and this will translate into good profits in the organization.

My leadership skills will help in providing direction to the employees of Kudler Fine Foods. When employees have confidence in their leader, he or she is able to guide them in the fulfillment of their duties. Through these skills I will be able to provide guidance to employees in their undertaking which will enable them to realize their full potential.

Through leadership skills I will be able to form teams and provide good leadership. Team leadership will enable me to synergize members of different teams to perform quality work in Kudler Fine Foods. This value will help me in ensuring good interaction and working relationship between members of the group. The value will also help me to form well balanced groups composed of members that can achieve excellent results.

    Honesty
I believe to be honest in all my undertakings, be honest to all the people I deal with in business. Honesty is a value that is entrenched in all the activities of Kudler Fine Foods, in leadership as well as when dealing with customers. The value of honesty will help me to be trusted by other members of the organization which will help me be an effective leader in my areas of operation.

    Ability to work hard
     I am a hardworking and well motivated person. This is a value that is in line with Kudler Fine Foods employees values. This value will enable me to achieve good performance in my workplace. The value will enable me finish the duties which are set by the management in time which will be a good contribution to the organization growth and development. Being hard working will also make me a role model to my junior which will act as a motivating factor.

      My working hard in the organization will help me provide timely services to the customers. Timely service to the customer will improve the customer service in the stores which will result in customer attraction and retention. When employees in an organization are hardworking it results to cost saving for the organization in terms of wages and this results to increased profit to the organization.

    Objectivity
     I am always objective in my decision making and handling matters. This is in line with the values of Kudler Fine Foods. This value will help me in making quality decisions in my duties. I will be open-minded when analyzing different issues affecting the business. Being objective will help me not to ignore any important aspect that can affect the functioning of the enterprise. It will help me to weigh all the options critically before making critical decisions.

      Objectivity will also help me to solve conflict situations within the organization, because I will be able to respect other peoples opinions and accommodate other peoples views. This will help me to carry out my duties properly and be accepted by the employees of the organization. This value will also make others trust my judgment on issues which can make me a good leader in the organization.

      Taking into consideration all my values and the values of Kudler Fine Foods, I believe they have many things in common. My values can help in attaining good performance in Kudler Fine Foods and be a very reproductive manager in the organization. I can be an important resource to the growth and development of the organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment